A Partnership of Practioners
JUNE 18-19, 2018
UCLA Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center
Action for Equity in the California Community Colleges
Limited space is available. Don’t miss this event!
UCLA's Department of Education and Pasadena City College invite you to attend two days of practical workshops, engaging discussions, and informative panels focused on developing transformational leaders on your campus to eliminate equity gaps.
- Dr. Eloy Oakley, Chancellor of the California Community Colleges
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, Chancellor of the Los Angeles Community College District
- Dr. Cynthia Olivo, Vice President of Student Affairs, Pasadena City College
- Dr. Christopher West, Professor of History, Pasadena City College
- Dr. Pedro Noguera, Professor of Education, UCLA
- Dr. Cecilia Rios-Aguilar, Associate Professor of Education, UCLA
- Dr. Regina Deil-Amen, Professor of Education, University of Arizona
- moving the campus community from principles to practice
- developing equity leaders across the campus
- implementing the guided pathways framework effectively
- braiding limited resources
Panels will engage community college administrators, faculty, and students in diverse perspectives on leadership and change in our educational system.
Workshops activities will directly address challenges implementing AB 705 and AB 19.
We encourage you to bring a team of 4-5 leaders from various constituent groups on your campus for this two-day event. Meals, parking and a complimentary gift are included while supplies last. Discounted Group Packages are also available. Hotel accommodations are available at the Luskin Center.